Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

20 February 2010

Tiger Year--Woohoo

Thie time New Year I didn't take much of expect on it because I couldn't feel any new year ambiance recently.
Yesterday yesterday ..lol..x..nearly midnite had rained.I so worry we Couldn't pray because of the rain...And that time my house here didn't here any firecracker.I so scared and I no wan my new year was so bored oni it..0.o..



Happy Chinese New Year

Haha..I so happy because whole the people had been started came out and welcome the new year coming.Haha..and heard a lot of firecracker sound.Sound's good..LOL..
My First Day Of new year Clothes

Sure laxxx..Cho Yat sure is take ang pao time.And I and my family went to my uncle house.
After taking ang pao, we finished pray then we straight go to my cousin house.

My Nephew

I change my nail decoration again..^^..hehe..

Such a lucky person--ME..had won RM30..lolx..
So happy..this is the first time..my ang pao duit get RM570++..lolx..

:::::::::::::::::15/2/2010::::::::::::::


Mine Second Dress Of New year.

The Second day of mine Chinese New Year .HURAAYYY..we went our kampung Bai Nian..--Sungai Lima.I guess many people sure didn't hear this kind of kampung..because..not famous at all..lolx..


My Grandpa/ma House-Kampung

It's near the kampung which name was called PULAO KETAM..they are neighbour..haha..
Freaking hot today..OMG..What wrong with the weather..0.o..


My Cute Nephew also.

So after 5 oclock, We went back to klang by Speedboat..^^..Then finished our bath went to My dad's friend house to eat dinner.

Ah hong uncle invite HIN HUA lion dance.

then after we finished our dinner, my parent said wanted to watch movie.So I and my brother went to Aeon and saw wether got more ticket ornot.
SHIT**..all full..

bought this cappucino from starbucks.Nice try..lolzz..

We went to Ms. Xiaoxian house to take ang pao..^^..
Then until 1 oclock like tat, We went to weisiang's friend house play Nami.2.30 like tat went back home.^^

:::::::::::::::::16.2.2010:::::::::::::::::::::

Wake up early in the morning again..lolz..went to friends house and bainian.First thing gonna to do is cramp our stomach with a lot of delicious food.

So went to Kopitiam cafe..?I think.[I had forget the restaurant name already]
Miss Cai & Miss Xian

Me and Hong and Xian and weisiang[he haven came that time] ordered the same food

My New year clothes of the Third day

Delicious..Yummy Yummy..lolx..

Yes..finished our breakfast..^^..then we started our journey..** Take ang pao **..They went to my house and take ang pao first, Then play a while the card.Straight went to mian hao house and pua kiao..^^..

Almost 5 o clock, we straight went to Jenjarom found kaisiang.

They so tired man..^^..

Finally, We reached that time..lolz..

Then Mr.Kaisiang came to fetch us went to his friend house first only went to his house and take angpao..^^

Walao., freaking tired that day, we wait our dinner almost 2 hours.-.-lll...freaking long..
Finished enjoyed our dinner, cause of the rain we couldn't go to Dong Chan Shi pray-.-lll

9 or 10 something like tat, Boss , ernest xynn and mai came my house and chit chat..^^..12o clock fetch ah sern and ah hui went to eat MCD..^^

:::::::::::::::::::17.2.2010::::::::::::


Ya..Still the same, Early morning wake up and wanna go other friends house take angpao..lol..Today totatly different, Because zheng dong came down here to meet us and Bai nian together us.

1.went to du hong house--mai went out with junyao them 
2.went to eat lunch
3.me, hong,you and dong went to shuyong house.
4. 5 oclock went to mianhao house--bigsot came to meet us
5.7.30p.m. went shanmai house
6.9.00p.m. went to yunxian house --win back my money
7. went out eat mamak a while then 1 oclock like tat back home..

My new year journey full schedule.

No comments: