Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

25 February 2010

February is gonna to end

:::::::::::18/2/2010:::::::::::


Sorry to my dear fren, I had put a big big aeroplane to them.I didn't go pavilion with my sista.LOL..Me and my family went to sekenjiam to visit my grandpa wife..0.o...and ah ate delicious seafood..^^

my grandpa 2nd wife house..0.o..


I miss the view of Sekenjiam there..^^

Afetr 6p.m, I went to see movie with hwyou, mai, xian, and hong..lolx..

Percy Jackson & Olympia--The lighting thief

SHIT....my phone has broken.NABEH..I couldn;t take a lot of picturee..0.0..

::::::::::::19/2/2010::::::::::::::

as like usual, 11.00a.m. I drive my dear "SISter" [proton] fetch bigsot and xian and junxian!Due to my lazyness, I let my car to junxian drove.LOLX..

1. went to jian wei house and sat a while.lolx..
2. almost 12 .30 oclock, went to jian ping house there ate Bak Kut Teh.
3. We reach ZhiSheng house 1oclock.Gambling.I had lose almost RM40..-.-lll
4. Went to HaoYou house at 4 oclock.Gamble again.This time I and bigsot together play.Won RM64..^^YES

Because that day was 人日节,all my friends had their own plan.So we 6oclock back home..^^

:::::::::::::::20.2.2010:::::::::::::::::

Ya..>.<..still the same lunch again---Bak Kut Teh..Ate finished and I go kajang with zhinsheng, amanda, and bigsot to accompany amanda to visit Pengling.Haha..felt so paiseh because ate with his family..-.-lll...and gamble also.Win RM10+..Such a lucky girl I am.

because is Sunday , so lotsa people didn't at house.We went to skyblue ate our dinner on 7.00.And ah 8.30 went to ZhinSheng house.9.15p.m. went to Ming Shun House.10.pm. went to Zheng Dian house.

11.15pm like that reach home and helped my mom to prepare those thing which wanna pray.


haha..my father bought it.NICE..

somemore the firecracker..^^

waiting the time coming soon.

It's time to burn it..0.O..

thee $$ was flew away..

KONG MING Deng..write lotsa wishes on it.


Flew high a bit..

Hope them will receive our wishes..^^..

HOHO..and until now, my ang pao duit was head and shoulders above last year.RM890++..wow..haha..

I was felt so depress on my life now. I felt me as like a waster. Just always eat and sleep and nothing to do..-.-lll...

No comments: