Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

13 March 2010

2 days to unbridled

This is the scene which I meet up at the pyramid.HAHA.It's make me so crazy and take down the picture to show how they cant control themself to doing some disgussting patern at the public.


OH my gosh..gonna start my class next week monday.And now, I still cant or hard to change back my time..!!what the stupid I am..Dunno what thing I should be take note on this class..?Dunno why I so gan jionggg about it.Somebody said maybe I feel so excited on it.?Ya meh..?I also duno..LOL.

I just keep thinking and worrying about the orientationn day..@@ I scare dunno what thing will be happened that day.DUE to my careless, normally easily make a joke.To disgrace myself.-.-'''

It really make me gonna insane..F..hope it will sucessful and nothing is gonna happen that day.
GOD BLESS ME..^^v

No comments: