Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

10 March 2010

20100309


Today I woke up 2 pm and ate my breakfast, actually is lunch time that time..LOL..then I saw the table had pos laju's thing.The letter wrote my name.I realise that was the scholarship courier.Super efficiency lo--POS LAJU, nabeh..the deadline of pass up the scholarship was 8of March, now only pos this letter to me.If I din go Taylors last week, I think my scholarship was flew away or as a present give another person..@@


The motor trader..Magazine of Selling Car or Buying Car..Not bad.--RM5.90..After that , go kinsashi find yen and her cousin.^^..until 6.18p.m. like tat only back home.


Go lim teh again.10.35pm yen only reach my house.^^..Went D'bamboo lim teh.Nothing do also.Just chit chat and play gamecard and take photo and used boss X6 to play facebook.




-.-'''..mine super tiny espresso..nabu..!!


I think was tauke free this to us..
because yesterday got 1 people straight took this came and said gave us to eat..@@

Still had lotsa pictures inside BOSS's phone X6..Later night wanna get from he already.
BORING day.. @@ somemore couldn't bring our whiskey went there..because wanna charges RM80..-.-'''

No comments: