Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

08 March 2010

Ladies Day & Family Gathering

It wasn't look like me when I dress up myself.

Damm pity me, now my life are changing .I am staying Malaysia but the time actually is AMERIKA time. SEE, I alwayz sleep in the midnight 5 oclok, and wake up 2pm..everyday..everyday.. I just hope I can change back my time , my life, my day because my Academic English start on next week morning--15 MARCH.

Yesterday I was felt so sleepy because I just slept for 5 hours more.I need to wake up early to fetch tong.Mana tahu I prepare myself and stand by waiting her then she say she just arrived the railway station.Due to my sleepy, I went to my lovely bed and take a napped.

Do you guys realise what kind of bird is it..?

12.30pm only arrived, then we went to wan xin house and started talked about gossip or the things we worry about.I like this feeling pretty much.Pity rou couldn't come with us because she gotta worked that day. Hope the next time we 7 sista can join together and talks some gossip.HAHA..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And ah today, nothing special. As an usual went to eat  Bak Kut Teh in the lovely afternoon. 1.30pm like that reach home and started feel boring that time. So jio my sista-XIAN went to AEON again.-.-'''--My second home.

because 1 is a drumstick and other one is chicken breast.Dunoe which wan should I taken so me and xian use the most childish patern "剪刀石头布" to decide.
If win then take the bigger wan..is lose then take the drumstick lol..

Okay, Me and my family and my relative had an gathering at 满香楼 8oclcok..^^..Let's the picture do talks.
Had 3 tables today/

My favorite soup..*winks*

I just capture 2 pictures of food only..













My Dad



The half of pictures above isn't capture by ME.I just pass my phone to those kids and help me capture wan.HAHA..Lets them bring into play.^^/..
My great time on gathering.We finished our gathring almost 10 oclock.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Somemore this the Unniversity College Lists of Qualification:
http://www.interactive.jpa.gov.my/webinteraktif/frmMainIktiraf.asp
For those student who wanna futher their study can take a look on it.^^..Hope it be useful to you.

No comments: