Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

06 March 2010

Taylor's Scholarship & Farewell

I hate this sunshine morning, 11 oclock wake up and accompany boss and xuxu and karkeong went to Taylor.
Before we going there, boss wanted fetch xuxu which located at Shah Alam[I think so].

What he did a SMART THING were , we went KESAS highway to fetch xuxu but boss missed the way which wanna turn left, so he find a place U-turn lol.When U-turn, I wonder why the signboard got "I-city" this kind of word.I felt I wanna coma that couple seconds because there was FEDERAL highway.

What the Idea came out from my mind that time was, we walk around the klang valley.SEE, so clever he is.NO choice, we shun lu fetch bigsot liao , took something snack to cram my stomach then went again the highway that we just pass half an hour.

11.20am started our car and 1.14 p.m. like that only could eat my breakfast..-.-'''

So we at Taylors being 2 hours ago.Waiting.Waiting.and Waiting.I went to student reception to asked something about my scholarship because kaarkeong weisiang them had received .I wonder I got get it or not.

The Malay girl was told me to wait their call.When I sat down almost 20 minutes like that, the call is coming.She said actually they had sent the scholarship letter to me by pos laju last week[I think my parent wasn't at home while postman sent to me.].0.0..I so happy that time, and requested them to photostap the letter again.
YEAH..WUHOO...~~~I know my techni is so worse..LOL..Nothing else, I just hope my result can alwayz pass 60 %..if not, they will cancel this agreement.-.-'''

4 oclock sumething we went to pyramid kia kia, then take a look on mobile phone, because they wanted to buy a new phone.I saw the LOLLIPOD  phone advertise when I passed it.It reminded me so I keep finding saw whether got that brand or not.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH..I saw it..I saw it...is LOLLIPOD .Arh..I so loving it.

I guess I will buy pink colour one.Because imma pink lady.

Special themes..RM830..worth or not..??

Such a lucky girl I am today..?haha..get the scholarship and found the phone that I admire a long time.


Then almost 9 oclock, I awake from my dream, today is the last day of Alex which staying here.He is going CURTIN tommorro.So me and rou and xin and..mathew..?haha..organise a small small farewell for him..

Today coffee house is quite many people..people mountain people sea.

Just 5 of us..

Look ~what Matthew doing..?

PLACE: COFFEE HOUSE
TIME: 9.00P.M.~9.30 P.M.

LOL..I think I super damm like the feeling without pay attention to someone.Just being myself..laugh..talking..even eating..LOL..Feeling good..^^

Anyway, wish you all the best in your study ya..And sure, must miss the friends who still stay in KLANG-selangor.HAHA..

Good Luck!

No comments: