Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

04 March 2010

Friday

Lol..actually was Monday that day , I went to IOI Mall to kia kia with lihong and yuxian because was too boring that time. When we reach there, the shopping mall was super damm fucking BORING as like a Bukit Raja Jaya Jucso.Nothing else special.

Lol, so we change the destination again, the place most near the IOI Mall is Sunway Pyramid. So we take our dinner at there sumemore the most expensive wan.--FRIDAY.It's okay, once a long time.^^

Dadang..our food is came. Sure, we must took a picture before we started eating.LOL..

Me and Alex ordered the same lemonade water.

Hong's pineapple jus.

Lamb~~~~~~Chop--..RM29.90

Pasta..--RM19.90

Chicken chop.--RM29.90

Mine was looked so yummy, and special but the taste, NABEH.WTF! Mine is the most expensive between 3 of us--RM29.90..I prefer lihong's pasta.It's taste good..-.-lll

On the way back to klang..^^

I change my blog template again.LOL..quite nice looking. somemore I edited some by myself.^^..Good Good.
Imma Pink Lady.

No comments: