Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

17 March 2010

Acedemic English


Dunno I were too excited or what?I woke up earlier than the alarm..@@.. I just felt quite nervous when wanna went to study. I finished drove duhong to Taylor's. On the way going to the highway of Subang Jaya was so smoothly, no traffic jams!!..GREAT..

Status 1:
When I reach there, I thought I could go inside the car park ..But the security guard stop me and told me must had the sticker only can parked inside, otherwise must parked outside of the Taylor's.

Status 2:
No choice.I tried to park the place which is really near the Student Central there.But I dunno that place is for visitor..swt..-.-'''..so must and had to park outside there..

Status 3:
But I so worried about my car because the car which I driving to school everday is belongs to my dad--camry..F!!.It's huge you know..-.-'''..OMG..I parked at the resident's place but the people came and called me to park at the P.J. campus and took the shuttle bus..@@.. WTF!!..

Status 4:
No choice!..I tried it again, I parked inside the place of visitor again.It's so sucessed..you know.I were quite happy that time.haha..then I faster get down the car to join them!!..^^


Eventually I get this sticker--Parking Sticker..~~
THOSE were the conditions which I met last 2 day..NABU..@@..

My class room..Block E, Level 7, Classroom 17..

I were shock when I saw this scene.@@..

Wow..Found this car at Pyramid.NICE car..^^

After finished our orientation at 12 oclock[It's quite boring, bring me to hell], then we had our luch at Sunway Pyramid which call "Shi Lin"..^^..after that we went to MPH to buy this book "NEW INSIGHTS INTO IELST" .

Our text book.And the price..@@

RM75..OMFG!!..It's quite so expensive lah..!!..just for 3 and the half months..@@

Ki Siao ing" in the POPULAR..**

somemore accompany yen and boss eating.

It's quite tired for me because the time of my life haven change back actually.Hopefully can get back the life time which belongs to ME..lol..

Good luck in my A.E.!

thanks for those who sms me or regard me.~^^~..thx you, buddies..^^

No comments: