Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

15 March 2010

Lucky Girl, ME

Due to my lazyness, I felt like wanna put my dear sista's aeroplane.It's toooooooooo tired damm tired for me..!!But I already promise them so I had to make it.I woke up so early in the morning 8.30 a.m. because they would fetched me on 9.30..How I know..they 10.45 like that only reach my home..swt..-.-'''

OKay..It's okay..we reached there around 11 something, so we having our breakfast there-Chicken Rice.
Because tong was came here by KTM..so I didn't call her to wear dress.And so accidentally 3 of us, xin..rou..and me were wearing the dress.

So we started capture some photo while waiting Tong came to meet us.HAHA..I so lazy to write blog now so I lets the picture do talks...^^..Hope readers be patient and see finish ya..

Capture this while wating tong came to meet us.

 
We went to the center of the Alice in Wonderland there to capture photo.

Got an uncle help me to took photo.His patern is funny..^^..haha..

This advertisement actually do promote the perfume..^^LOL..
HCBS area..LOL..

I already order my staff not to put my car here..^^..LOL..

The water is nice..haha..We so gan jiong that time when the water came out.

**..ON THE WAY TO GARDEN...**

4 princess in the house..actually is a room design exhibition..

This is the picture to show and decorate your wall or what..^^NICE right.?

We are so insane to copy and do the model patern..!!..haha..

On the corridor..^^..

We crazy took photo almost around 2 hours . We all started tired and foot pain..So we went to starbucks and take a rest.Chit Chat something..LOL

I was so happy because I get RM10 for free.You know why..?I get it when I at the toilet.HAHA..That time I really felt myself was so lucky la.No dirty, no any water up there..and I wonder why people didnt see it..LOL..

And somemore, we walked into the JUSCO there saw a lot of people near by the watch stall there.Rupanya there had HAPPY HOUR for polo watch.Me and rou and tong also have buy 1..So valauble you know.RM178 -70%=RM55+ only, because we 3 together bought so 1 person just RM50 only..


Suddenly I felt myself so kisiao la..~~CRAZY ME.
the photo I think have around 250++ ..the amount is so scary..@@..

We reach klang just only 6.00 oclock, so we went to AEON again..@@.. but today really totally different because the photo camera exhibition is last day that day.
So we get it for free..~^^~

And night we[boss, yen,sot,me,xin and rou] had a dinner-88 steamboat at Bukit Raja there..Because I broke so I borrow $$$ from bigsot later only return to he.

OMG..I WAS DRUNK yesterday night because I scare I couldn't so early sleep in the night and somemore I was felt so tired yesterday so If I drink WINE I sure mabuk and felt so sleepy.

It's benefit for me you know..~~^^~haha
GREAT!!

No comments: