Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

01 March 2010

Buddies & I-city again

***27.2.2010***

I went to I-city again,But this time totally different because was with my beloved family.As their personality, they sure is the person who the most late reach there.Realy, it was my family.

0.o...we reach there at 11.30 p.m...so late right...?LOL..but had advantage , means that we need not traffic jam until couple hours.

That day , my cutie and fatty --NEPHEW..[I think]??..be my model that night.LOL..





My dad said she waist is pain.












we walked and take picture until 12.30 sumthing the light was closed a bit already.
so we back to klang and ate drank teh at old place..^^

::::::::::::28.2.2010:::::::::

I was felt so tired yesterday because yesterday night I was thinking something and 3 sumthing only went sleep.!
Breakfast Time


Me and mai , and hong ,you, DS, ping, xian and ah lang went to JJ watched movie--The Book of Eli.
Nabeh Boss..I wan pinch he deeply because the movie not nice and feel bore also.-.-'''

ZiLian Hong

1.30p.m. finished movie and we drove to Klang Parade because mai need to buy something.We went to the shop first while waiting them..^^and take picture also.



Then we went to 打机场 played.^^..




Because somebody was starving that time, so me and xian and hong and you went to Hong's house area there ate KFC.LOL..
On the way to KFC..

The pictures of 4 productor..^^

Delicious Cheezy wages CAI

Haha..yummy yummy HONG..

Lickin Finger good XIAN..

I'm Lovin It Pepsi YOU..

Haha..finished enjoyed our delicious KFC..then we went to hong house and played.Selfshoot again.^^..

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker

6.oclock I rushed back home and bath then went to next round again--Shiling House..^^Yesterday was her chinese Birthday..and today is her english birthday..LOL..Wish her Happy Birthday..^^


LOL..yesterday tong came my house to stay again..LOL..^^..My last day of CNY plan..was so great..^^

No comments: