Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

03 February 2011

29至除夕晚

new look new hairstyle and the newyear cloth..
... teehee.. =D

New nail colour aswell....

going to Sing K later on.
my hair still processing... lolx

Today having a farewell for Mr. Junting and Mr. winson...



They are going to flight to TW 8th Febuary...
The time do really past so fast.

Venue: Centro, Neway
Time: 11pm++
People: 10person


LOlx... how huge the gangs.... umm, just back to the topic.
Kingsle told us that we're having 5 singing hours.... hahaha...


And the price looked so cheap ==zzzz but then...
plus the beverage and blah blah....


then alot ...==zzz


 It's the time to sing "祝你一路顺风" to both of them

The very first one is Mr. Bad

The 2nd is Mr. Kingsley

3rd is Mr. Adam

4th is Mr. LCM... lolx...

Mr. Winson and Amanda,
The one who going to TW futher study

Mr.Edisonn and his wifey... lolx...
Hanna so sad because of this///

Around 4something, all of us getting back home...
Welcome the CNY coming soon.

Wow, it's really so great and awesome..

Today is Chuxi already... Do you guys enjoy the dinner with your love one and parents..??


^^v


 
对联,lolx.... new style.... XD

My dad with his big tummy

Happy CNY



my outfit yesterday.. =D...

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Because Of this show, made my mom forget to prepare the things outside...
haha...

Wish Eveyone of us HUAT ahh....
=D

Double ME.

My sista and I

firecrackers

Outside my house there...
the fireworks were so beautiful

It;s time to burn all things....
=D

Deng deng..... last job............
The firecrackers....................

 
Lastly, end up the post with my cute dad and mom picss...
haha... Wish everyone Happy Rabbit Year 2011...

 I ♥ HAPPY CNY

No comments: