Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

09 October 2011

Lovely Saturday Night ♥ Girls Night

Actually the Sartuday NIGHT is to celebrate Mingshun birthday..
BUT, i cannot feel any birthday celebration.. just our girls' own stage..:))

A DANCE STAGE 

We went to MAISON yesterday which located at KL.. ^^
I damn excited as my girls going to clubbing also.. i was not alone anymore :)

OKAY. End my grandma story...
let's the picture do talk.. ^^

mily zi and her lovely BF 

my and my bebebebeb ^^ 

4 king kong.. 

LOL.. again. LaoGao..

Hanaa and Kingsley

Our girls group picturessss



all stanley photo.. LOL..
It seems like yesterday is his BIG DAY.. haahahhaa

with the Birthday Boy.. 

zzzzzzzzz


Mingshun

pattern LIAOLIAO

love this.. :) 



and still got some pictures at Jensen there..
LOL.. i think i wanna take from him :) so...

THAT'S ALL MY CLUBBING HIGH NIGHT
full of joy, and this really is my first time to climb up the STAGE AND DANCE

OH MY GOD

It make my clubbing life no more BORED and
 all i want is just DANCE DANCE DANCE 

No comments: