Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

06 October 2011

与老母同享Sakae Sushi

Since last week friday, my dad and his friend went to THAIDLAND to visit the 九王爷...
and me, in charge to accompany my mom to settle the dinner, breaksfast and lunch .. :))

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, was my sister first day job at sakae sushi..
SO, me and my mom decide to go SAKAE SUSHI to having dinner and jio my cousin as well.

LOL, nothing special.. just no want to make my blog dead. :))

went to JJ bought this simple nice shoes.. :)) RM30 only..
and the inside is so comfortable also.. :)) LATEST SHOES..

:)) yummy yummy..


my sister

this GINNA(kid) also going.. = =.. hahahhaa..



see. what she did again.. hahahah XD

really so cute.. :))  

and lastly, i went to sasa bought a red colour nail polish..
I LOVE RED SO MUCH 

No comments: