Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 December 2011

Pavilion Date with my Family

 

I was so damn fucking tired that day.. = =... i was slept for 5 hours only..
and i woke up at 9am.... ==zzzz..

a day with my family shopping again.. LOL.. 
we go time square because my cousin craving for the KAPPA brand tee for so long time ad..
and this brand just have 1 branch in Malaysia only, i guess. ==zzz



Adidas cap.. RM45.... i just thinking wanna buy this cap or another pink cap..
because both also look nice but adidas quite smaller than the others..~

after my mom and my cousin bought finished, then we went to pavilion again...
LOL. 

and, i have no idea why lotsa different country bear at Pavilion outside..?!

my cousin and her daughter 

peace.. ^^V

naughty girl..


The most special bear.... :D



The topic of this year i think is more on playground wonderland..
LOL.. ^^ it's really nice..


and finally, we back around 4pm smtg.. 
luckily not that jam also.. ^^

and I BOUGHT MY PINKY CAPCAP...
kappa brand, RM59.90.. ^^ i love it so damn much...

and their trophy that day...
both of them total spend RM1k at their clothe... 
my dad and my bro clothes, my cousin husband as well..

and 2 botol of the polo perfume.. RM300 per box.. ==lll..
so damn expensive. hahaha..



i need to rest now.. as more and more activities are coming..
im dying soon. hahaha.. enjoy my day.. ^^

No comments: