Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

26 December 2011

Library Time with the Zhabos


wow... imma superrrrrrr GOOD n HARDWORKING student ever..
jio my zhabos go to study yesterday night. XD.. hahaha..

really is my ever great X'MAS night.
Of course, we are gossiping anything la.. hahaha..

hahaha, and lotsa joyful as well.

My zhaboss.. Im the pro cameragirl.. hahaha 

 

wow.. they are thinking what to eat..?!

my mily zi.. 

RM178 nett
1 tower of the what dragon la.. hahaha.. i forget that beer name already.

muakzzz..

leng luiss men..

my dearest xinnnnner...


we and wanxin.. hahaha.. kembar.. 

same eyes contact. 

the environment is quite good.. ^^

TOWER... i thought there is high and many..
but we girls drink so fast. 


After nearly 2am, they already started cleaning job.. =.=
then we went to outside there and took photo.. heehee..



OMGOD.... i never seen my leg so damn slim before..
muahahhaa.. C:


2 leng luisss-- my zhabossss

i love my lollipod.. XD.. hahaha
but i seems like become MILYZI punya leaf.. = =lll



AND, THIS------> OVERTIME..
will be our girls next session.. i guess.
hahahaha.. YEAH.... I DO ENJOY IT SO MUCH..

No comments: