Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

26 December 2011

X'mas Countdown 2011

My special countdown .. with my dear jimuis..
heehee.. c:


but before going to countdown, i accompanied my mom them went to JJ again.. hahaha
OMGOD.. i bought 1 one clothe again.. hahaha.. NOT BAD NICE lar..!!!


really hard to help her take photo.. 
patter really banyak. @@

RM36-20%-5%.. hahaha.. i think RM28++ ba..?!
not bad nice.. hahahhaa XD


then i straight heading to fetch emily around 10pm.. 
then go empire subang to view how's the in house party exactly going on. c:


Inside the lift.. heehee.. XD


big group photosss.. ^^ 


sweet.. ~:) 

有2个大污点.. ==zzz


After shoot finished, me, mily and xin went to pyramid there count down.. XD
but due to the stupid jam, we stuck in the middle of the road and see the firework.. lol
then, after reached pyramid, I faster find a better parking then go down and join in together.. :D



the second time that i came to here--Sunway Pyramid


Santa Claus.. OMGOD... i think this is the first time i take photo with santa claus..
IN THE X'MAS DAY 

y jimuisss ---- xiner & mily

me me me.. caicai zi.. ^^



♥ lovely 3 of us 


X'mas tree..




that time was 12.50am++, my dad already called me since i were driving that night..
==lll i fetch 2 of them back then i rushed back to home .. ^^

MY AWESOME NIGHT

No comments: