Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

20 December 2011

A date of a Mom with Daughter ♥


Woke up damn early today, and the gloomy sky made me felt little bit moody also..
 @.@  Just me and My mom went to Time Square for looking dad and brother new year clothes..

We went out from 10.30am till 7.30pm.. @@ quite exhausted...
Times Square
V
V
Pasar Malam
V
V
Aeon Bukit Tinggi 
V
V
Bayu Boutique
V
V
 SWEET HOME

Of course, bought something to thank you myself for shopping so many hours..
heehee.. :D



My ever FIRST PLAYBOY tee...----- RM49.90 
Imma playboy.. ^^ hahahaha..

And my short jean pants as well.. ---- RM25 only..
OMGOD... i really proud of myself that i found so damn cheap somemore is jean...
 ^^ hahahah XD

Kappa tee--- RM59.90.. 
the quality is damn good.. quite famous in oversea, but not Malaysia..
Malaysia just few outlet got this BRANDED.. = =ll
TIME SQUARE is the one.. Level 2




yeah... after today..
Is time to concentrate on final again.. = =lll
STUDY MOOD IS ON FOR TOMORROW..

No comments: