Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

29 December 2011

Xian's Birthday

We hang out again during xian's birthday..
heehee.. always the same people, same sound, same kisiao things.. hahaha


we at Fairies Cafe gather.. ^^
celebrated yunxian's birthday



me and howyou kongsi bought to her.. ^^

howyou in charge of this cake.. ^^

sing song

peace.. ^^V

then take photo lo.. ^^

after time was near 10pm++, we heading to I-city..
since no place to go.. hahah.. ^^ we go there do SIAO again..~

long time no see.. ^^

my gangs...

me and maomao.. :D

beg promoter.. hahahaXD







pirate ship..
hahaha, RM5/person.. so we decided to play this.. hahah.. 

before it started.. ^^

guys sat opposite us. ^^


keep taking photosss.. hahaha 

yeah..

after 12.00am something, maomao fetch us back....
on the way back from NKVE, we sang song, dance, kisiao inside the car.. hahaha

A day with Peacesss again.. ^^V
Lastly, Happy Birthday to my dearest, xian again.. ^^

No comments: