Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

06 January 2012

My Parttime Job

Econsave Pandamaran

The place that i going to work for 4 days which 7,8,14, and 15th..
Every Saturday and Sunday only since i nothing to do at home.. 0.o.. ahahah

And RM90/day, 12pm-9pm.. 5-6pm short break,
I found this job from asiaparttimer.com if not mistaken..

When i said i got a work.. i dunno my friend will interested on this kind of job.. haha
next time i will ask them when i find it.. ^^

My super RED Uniform.. Nice right.. hahaha..


Actually, im promoting and selling the F&N fruit tree juicy... 
RM8.88 for 2botol of the 1.5L .. ^^ Come come.. and got the free gift also...

Also, need to write this kind of the sales report. ==lll
Actually, This is the first time im doing the sampling job.. My ever first experience..

and, yesterday i was driving to PJ as had a short briefing about the Job..
the in charge person presented and explained to us what should do, how to do when working..~

RM31.80.. Mine and My sister..

heehee, look so fierce... haha

I bought the pink one.. just left blue colour only..^^


Deng deng.. hahahha.. My another new skirt...
The quality of the dress quite good and just cost RM30 only..

Actually i bought from 1 blogshop which my dearest Xiner introduce me..
Somemore the owner of the Blogshop is stayed at klang.. 
so is easy for us to meet up no need to waste the postage.. ^^

Blogshop's Link: MY SWEETIE PIE



That's all, my day..
Hope everything will be fined tomorrow.. 
Goodluck For Me!!!

No comments: