Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

05 January 2012

Cannot stop thinking!!!!

I cannot stop thinking about the STUPID bitchy talking bullshit although i posted it on my blog 1 month ago.. IT(as i called her bitchy, of course i call it--IT.) doesn't understand how much my dad pay for his work to let us have a better environment condition, just a better economic, not yet reach the RICH level, NOT BECAUSE OF THE FREE MONEY drop from the sky.. even it does, my dad still have to working so hard..!!!! And, his is getting older and older, his healthy no longer better than before.. SO, YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORD.


I din't tell my dad because i scare he will sad to hear it. I scare WHAT STUPID BITCHY SAID will hurt my dad..!!! My dad work for so hard, worry about the strike, not enough workers, everynight don't have a deep sleep..etc. and the bitchy said, WE RICH BECAUSE OF FREE MONEY, oh gosh.. does we get it so easily..?! stupid idiot..!!


I really feel unworthy to my DAD and what the STUPID BRAINLESS Bitchy told my friend.. really wanna SLAP her face gaogao and ask her to shut up forever..!!!! sorry, my friend, im glad u told me that, im not blaming u, just million thanks to let me know and feel the bitchy is such a dick bitchy..!! 


SOMEDAY, SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW, if IT get punished by others because OF her stupid bitchy mouth, I WILL CLAP MY HAND, LAUGH LAUGHLY AND SAID:"WELL DONE." I SUPER hope got this kind of chance, i just want to see she PAY with it..!! IM CURSING HER, sincerely..!!!


You HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO JUDGE ANYONE PARENTS...!!!!!! AND, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE IF YOU DUNNO ANYTHING. BITCHY.. you just a Bitchy only, okay..?! Please just concern your thing, and everything out of your life, IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!


okay.. i know i should not care so much by her few words.. just few unworthy..
that's all my post, keep it so long, is time to release all..!!!

No comments: