Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

02 January 2012

Shopping Day with my Sisters

Well, I love my sisters so much .. ^^ hahaha
and, that day was our date.. a date going to shopping.. ^^ hahaha..

We went to JJ meet youyou and yuling then heading to Sg wang around 11.00pm i think.

taiwan food.. mine is super worth.. just cost RM13++ after tax.. ^^



talking, and eating.. XD

just a photo of that day..

hahaha, we was busy shopping until crazy.. somemore not enough time to shop..
LOL.. ^^.. all girls have bought what they want... ^^

there's my trophy that day.. ^^

RM25.. ^^ 

pants .. RM25

short pants jean RM25

this is my sister gave me.. hahaha..

and this RM32.90.
I love this so much.. ^^

that's all my day.. :D
and im looking forward the next sister gathering.. :D 20th & 21th. hehe...

No comments: