Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

10 June 2012

090612 Pre-birthday Celebration- PD part ♥

I'm officially 21st now.. LOL. it sounds great. 
and accidentally, i having almost 4times trip in a year, OHGOSH..!!!!

My super warm and lovely birthday celebration.
I loved it.
I planed to having a party on my house, but my mom them not allowed..
so i just decided to go a short trip with my family.. =D

GRAND LEXIS PORT DICKSON
room rate RM1009.20 

a good and nice environment,

BUT low services....

Our check in time is at 3pm, we arrived late and still, the room not yet okay.
so we wait at the lobby here.

SIT LIKE A BOSS..!!!














LOL.. family picha..


after 5o'clock, we only got our room key and faster took our things and went to our room.
I booked Grand Pool Villa above sea, Lower floor.


2 king size bed










The bathroom is big.






And my mom was preparing the Food for dinner. =)



After finished swimming, all of us finished bath 
and prepare to go to Giant and bought drinks... =D


this moment is so CUTE





















and this face... is so LAN C.!!!!! hahahha



It's my time.. ^^V
wish me happy birthday.


shiling and my ah yi








Damn love this.    ^^ sui...!!!!


sui sui.. ^^ 




after finished photo taking session, we sing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY song. ^^


sexy swimming LADY. =D


Taddaaa... lol... Secret. Shhh.

The next day ^^


=) naughty shiling


and at this moment, hahaha.. =)
my dad wanna pull mom to the swimming pool, and my mom lying on the floor..
She pulled my dad to pool also.. ahahaha =D






=) 


My mom and dad..


Our lovely room number.. =D 



Lastly, end up this post with this photos.. =)
A super big thanks to my lovely family.. ^^ and Thank you so much 

No comments: