Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

11 June 2012

0608- Pre-Birthday Celebration ♥ Sister Part

Last FRIDAY NIGHT =D
Our ladies night, 1 night to release the EMO, but not me, is the girls..
Heehehe... ^^ from 12am to 4am..
How energetic we are? ^^

Actually, they sunbian celebrate my birthday as well. ^^
hahaha, SURPRISE.


my lovely cute cute cake.. ^^

Me and AHMILY ^^ 

Then, the photos below were the birthday process.. :D
hahahha.. ^^ just ignore my sleepy and noob look.. ^^



^^ Peace 

After that, continue our sing K session. 
Actually, i really very sleepy at that time.. =.=zz woke up super early at that day, and until 5smtg only sleep. 

And my voice was getting smaller and smaller.. ahhaha.. ^^
After session end, we shooting before we back. :D








They over my house that night.. ^^
Really super big love to them.. :D again. ^^ muakzzz..
thanks everytg they did to me.. :D

No comments: