Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

11 June 2012

21st Birthday Gift ♥



Thanks My dearest sisters...        
love them pretty much.. ^^
(tong,yen,xian,xin.youyou,++,jing,ah-mily)

=D and im going to 1 album to put all the photos.. ^^

Big thanks to the one love me more.. =D
hahahha... Carolino's brand wallet..


New pattern in this year..      

Thanks yuling ... HELLO KITTY EARING 
 ♥ ♥ ♥ I pretty SUPER LOVE THISS !!!

Also my ah yi and cousin.. ^^
thanks their angpao's and cake.. :D
and A.G, ah-mily also.. ^^ thank you their cakes..

Thanks those FB inbox msg wishes, status wishes, SMS =D
and The one who called me,.. MY DEAREST SIAOPO..!!! hahahha

Thanks for everythings.

No party, No key's cake..
But have lotsa dearest together celebrate in a simple way..

♥ You all so much. Thanks.

No comments: