Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

21 December 2009

想。烦。哭

Now I really so mad..I realy FAN bila wanna stop workin my job..
very very super FAN....

I duno hw..

beside this wan..

i still have a big problem..
i have a war beside both of us..

arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

i reali duno wanna settle this kind of problem..
cryin'
cry oso cant settle any problem.......

i think i should try my best say to my boss tat my study thing..


i so sad
i reali duno hw should i do..
hw i can stop tis war of us..

HOW..??

5 comments:

Comma said...

Cai cai jie, what happen??

DecembeR XiaN said...

aiyo~my dear~

wat happen oo?

haiz~

Miss Chalsyn said...

comma:
fine ad..:D

xiaoxian:
arm..fan nao in' lo..
but nw din hv ad..
i will say to u when i free..

haha..:D

DecembeR XiaN said...

ok ~no problem!!hehe^^

anytime ok can!!!=)

Miss Chalsyn said...

yeah..!!
hehe..hapi dongzhi..!!
^^