Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

17 June 2010

Farewell Day


It was a black and uncomfortable FRIDAY[4.6.2010] for me..There was drizzled on that day. That day was MY very last day to study in Taylor's. I am transfering to UTAR to study Banking and Finance Programme.

So, I was skipped the class that day because I was very busy to settle my study things before going the XIAMEN trip.

And, DUHONG also was the last chance to drive my car, xynn was the last chance to sit my car. HAHA..

After withdraw the Academic English class, I straight away drove to P.J. utar campus to sumit the application form. Don't why?? I was really not feeling so well on that day, Felt that somethings would gonna happened then.

Saw this lazy cat lying on the car..LOL..

Then, I was going to sumit the form. But, the stupid man wasn't there. He took leave that day. And, the other guy came and took my form to ask his Head. The stupid head said:" cannot, because it was too late, called her/he to intake JANUARY class." ...

WTF..!!..I was so shockedddddddd when I heard this. I was so.....NERVOUS...

So, I faster tell the guy and said the previous day, the guy who took leave that day called me came to sumit the form and could get the OFFER LETTER on Monday.

But now.....................................!!

then, the guy said he would phone the guy who took leave and confirm the deal within me and he.

MLM...

AND, what the stupid things was............I nearly NEARLY got an accident at the Highway before the brigde. OMG, the lorry almost wanna to scratch me and I nearly mahu langgar the tiang...many cars were watching me...==..felt so blur and wanna cry that day...

no choice.. I had to adjust my feeling and went to Sunway to meet my classmate. Faster called the tears back inside..==...

After that, I went to meet them and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. LOL..2 Hawaii chicken, I supreme chicken, and 1 island chicken ah..?..LOL..i forgot the named already.


Deng..deng..

and..We saw this..The smart guy design his sandwish beatifully and keep many things inside..So geng..!!

Thankssss my classmate...So nice to meet them although some were came from the same secondary school, and some were just meet for 1month. I feel so happy and happy..

So sad..T.T..xynn and jackie was inside the office room to hear about the Job's thingssss..couldn't come and celebrate..


Thank you my classmate, I wish all of you can achieve Band 6 successfully and stay happy alwayz. And, thank you the farewell..Thanksssssss Alot..~~❤

1 comment:

carmen said...

haha
take care la =)
find me when u r in kl la :D