Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

27 April 2011

Imma Singing Queen

Because of my BAD housemates [hengjun and yongxiang], they enticed us went to Ipoh JJ to sing K today morning.

Oh my godness, I really couldn't believe that I went to Sing K before the day of FINAL which is tomorrow, pengajian Malaysia.

Oh shit, Luckily just a MCQ question only.. Not a big deal.
muahahahhahaha =D.. Let's enjoy the day.

We 11am something reached JJ and went to eat our breakfast.
We went to Food Court because is the most nearest K BOX.

My decoration =D

After 12pm, we went to reception and went in the room 48.
 Let's the music start...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the first time that i entered a room that is having a computer there. =D

My LOOK.!!! XD

Me Me Me also... heehee

joyce and yen..
can see that joyce was very cold that time..... as the stupid aircond was so heavy.



seee This 2 gay friends...... sooooooooo happiness.... =D



and the next, there will have SOME pichass that I with My lovely tong together selfshoot... =D...
haha... as other people was singing that time. 












The End... muahahahah...



and we started singing from 12pm until 3pm. For sure, four of us must capture before going back.
haha, selfshoot queenssssss.

next will be four "Girls Generation" photossss... =D..




end the day with our lovely photo... =D..


all utarians and my friendssssssssssss, add oil in your FINAL ya.
GAMBATEH!!!

No comments: