Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

12 June 2011

Birthday celebration- Part 1

Woke up early in this Sunshine Saturday morning, A fresh air, brand new age started from my life....Imma officially 20 now.. OMfG..!!!

But i believe I'm still younger and cutie and energetic and more more more more..
hahahahhaa...

A brand new style for me to try..
I love my suit so muchiiieee

Then, around 10am something, we apart from klang to KL to celebrate, actually more was shopping la.. i think... muahahahah..

First Occasion- Sungai wang

As We were getting starving that time, we went to Kim Garry to fill up our stomach.. LOL..
Forget to take photo that time.. ==lll





LOL, LOTSA ULTRAMAN fanssss there...
There was a long queue to wait just wanna take picha with HIM.. LOL, see, how famous he is.

Second Occasion- Pavilion

After that, we walked to PAVILION, as i wanna see something that, YA,Gucci has sales during this 2 month if i didn't mistaken and bought the sticky--the candy that i want for so long... hahahahhaa..

THE staff is soooooo pro.... ;)

After that, Uniqlo and i bought 1 more tees at there...
heheheheheh.. OMG, tak boleh tahan myself...

Third Occasion- Mid Valley

NExt, we finished buying everything that I want, then straight heading to Midvalley... :)
I do really miss it so much..!!!




Oh ya, this... It's the most important part for ME..
I was soooooo happy because of this... There had a lucky draw that time.. 

This pretty leng lui said that left 5mins. the lucky draw session was going to start.
So, just wait few mins only.. I wrote down my name, IC and phone number and throw inside the box...

When the lucky draw session started, I was the 1st one that drew the paper from the box...
The picha above was that girl got a pearl necklace.. OMG.. how lucky she was...

THEN, the 2nd one... this lucky girl drew ME again.. HOW GAM THAT DAY huh...
hahahahhaha... then I got a free gift from this WAHCHAN Jewellery shop

And we were so tiring that day, so we back home around 5pm something.. :)) LOL..
These my trophy that day..


UNIQLO::: Tee (RM24.90)


STICKY (RM 19.90)


Deng deng, this the free gift that I got from jewellery shop...
PEARL EARRING

And so gam, My bro got the lucky draw Friday Night.:))
wowowowowowow.. Full of luck that day...


Lastly, wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Next post:: Birthday celebration part 2...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fast you update your blog!