Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

10 June 2011

Looking Forward, My Birthday



The time is 12.00am, 10.6.2011, Friday now..


I read some of my post that I wrote last year..
I realized that, My birthday wasn't have a very good moment, or happy time since last 3 years.


But now, I'm being wisely now.
What I'm thinking before is that, I already knew that no one will celebrate my birthday except my dearest housemate. Therefore, I wanna go to attend JOLIN'S concert to avoid the sadness come to me.. 


However, this plan has just defected :(( LOL, actually not that sad things, i just feel that is a waste that I couldn't go for Jolin's concert. But HOW, I have birthday celebration on SATURDAY and even SUNDAY. 


I never feel that HAPPY and EXCITED before, certainly.


Thanks my all dearest friends
I LOVE YOU ALL


expecting, looking forward, awaiting......
Count down for 2 days....

No comments: