Photo of the Day

1 2 3 4

18 January 2010

UCTI vs TAYLOR



My geo lenses-RM35
bought from my cousin-Miss Xiaopo Yen..haha..




SiaoLang


Yeah..My boyfriend...:D..haha


Vampire colour


No hands guy!


Ah Gua
yesterday went to Aeon again..For fun..haha..:D..
Because Miss Bigsot nothing do..so JIO 3 of us-mai,hong and ME went to there kia kia.



My new blog template again.
haha..I fall in love with Miss Hello Kitty deeply.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today after ate finish my dad favourite food- Bak kut Teh..
then we staright go to Kesas Highway to visit UCTI University which is located at Bukit Jalil there.
Quite far from klang lol.

My mom seen like wanna me study there.Because that university can get 2 certificate when I graduated..
1 is England which is belongs to Staffordshire University[top 40].
And another is Malaysia.
Somemore the fees is so cheap than others wan..just RM46000..cheap right..?

A guy who work at there for a part time job take us visited their campus.
UCTI as a big company ambiance and we will easy adapt when we go to society for a work.
So They must wear formal to study because some big company will come there to pick some student there go to work for them.


Their auditorium room


Computer room***quite many computer there..^^

So.......lol....I like there pretty much because there are really belongs to international route.
The campus have many different kind of country people and Sure, my english sure will improve because of it.



Fnished visiting UCTI campus, we went to next round- Taylor
I sure haven't give up even though i can't found it new campus last 2 time.
I wanna see how was the campus was, and the ambiance there.




Wow..It make me so insane.Really nice..:D




Selfshoot at its toilet..haha..

OMG,It's my dream dream University.
Really fuck big.Beyond my imagination.Wa~~~~~~~~~~~...love there pretty much.
I can't image how were I study in this campus.The library is also quite huge and nice.

1 word-NICE~

and now..my head is getting besar now.
Wanna do an option now.TAYLOR?UCTI?

Can someone give some idea for me.?

***Today i only realise I went wrong University.Haha..actually I wanna visit UCSI but duno why I went to UCTI?So blur@@***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U go visit Utar(kampar Campus) la. there is big than Taylor much. There full of university life. But there already open school at 18Jan.

said...

Taylors!!!! meet you there...hehe

Miss Chalsyn said...

anonymous:
thx u..haha..but i had ad decide^^...

xiang..:
yala..together study taylor lol..
haha..hey..classmate..

chaiiolmos said...

hi ! very nice blog :)